Canceled Batch Jobs and failed operations with OPERATOR_NOT_SUPPORTED

Razvan Balosin

Apr 9, 2018, 5:40:28 AM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We've got a few CANCELED batch jobs these last few days as well as batch jobs that failed all operations. I can't find anything out of the ordinary on our end, everything was working fine so far. Can someone have a look, please?

Canceled Batch Job IDs:
- 708584644 (7 Apr 2018 - Text Ad Operations)
709397743 (8 Apr 2018 - AdGroup Operations)

Batch Jobs that failed all operations:
708537713 (7 Apr 2018 - Keyword Operations)
709951151 (8 Apr 2018 - Ad Group Operations)
710451174 (9 Apr 2018 - Ad Group Operations)

Every failed operation failed with:
- Operator - OperatorError.OPERATOR_NOT_SUPPORTED
- Operand - RequiredError.REQUIRED
- Operator - RequiredError.REQUIRED

Using PHP with API Version 201710

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Apr 9, 2018, 1:32:27 PM4/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Razvan,

The OPERATOR_NOT_SUPPORTED means that an un-supported operator was used for service. Could you please enabling the logging and share the complete SOAP request and response logs along with the CID and request ID so that I can troubleshoot the issue? You could choose Reply privately to author option when replying.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Apr 10, 2018, 11:52:18 AM4/10/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Razvan,

We are aware of this issue and our team is currently looking into this. I will update you once I get any updates from the team about this.