Demographic targeting for a Search Campaign

shankar.sa...@abyeti.com

Oct 18, 2016, 9:53:49 AM10/18/16
to AdWords API Forum
I've got my Adwords API set up and I have gone through the getting started process.

Now, I am trying to set the demographic targeting criteria (Age) for a search campaign and I am getting this error: CriterionError.CANNOT_ADD_CRITERION_TO_SEARCH_PLUS_CAMPAIGNS

Q1) Is this something that is not currently supported?
Q2) Is there a way for me to enable it for my campaign (say as a beta)?
Q3) Any ideas on when this will be supported?

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Oct 18, 2016, 3:31:47 PM10/18/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Shankar,

Referring to this blog post, demographic targeting for search campaigns is currently being rolled out to production AdWords accounts. I would recommend holding off for a few days and retrying. If you still face issues, please feel free to revert on this thread.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team