Error Face

alok nath

Aug 7, 2021, 6:42:04 AM8/7/21
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
When i submit Report From Sample Laravel App Facing error

Class "Google\Ads\GoogleAds\Lib\V8\GoogleAdsClientBuilder" not found

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

Aug 8, 2021, 10:31:09 PM8/8/21
to natha...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alok,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Could you please elaborate on the issue and provide us with the following information so we could investigate further?

  1. Request logs
  2. Response logs
  3. Request ID

If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You may then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our googleadsa...@google.com alias instead.

Regards,

Google Logo
Yasar Ramjan Makandar
Google Ads API Team