set marketing objective parameter in display network type campaign

V54328u

Mar 6, 2018, 5:21:57 AM3/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
I want to set "marketing objective " parameter in campaign type "display network only", but i was'nt able to find anything in adwords api.
I also went through the questions, but all of them said one can set it from "remarketing" or "targeting" types.. but in these types also i wasn't able to find anything for "marketing objective".

Please someone tell me how do i set Marketing objective in display network type.

Thanks in advance..

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Mar 6, 2018, 3:15:24 PM3/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The campaigns created via the AdWords API will be equivalent to "All features" campaign in the UI. There is no attribute to set the campaign subtypes attribute in the API's Campaign object. The campaign types that are available via the API can be found here. You may have to create the campaign from the UI if you need to set it to "Marketing Objective".

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

V54328u

Mar 7, 2018, 8:13:33 AM3/7/18
to AdWords API Forum
i need to manage all parameters via api..
Thank you so much for reply. :))