GetCampaigns.php and Download Campaign Report are different

Skip to the first unread message

vaghela chirag

11 Dec 2018, 1:54:33 am11/12/2018
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
How can i slove this  error
GetCampaigns.php and Download Campaign Report are differenterror.

If i run the getCampaigns.php list one campaign that I have created using API.
But when i have run the report output .csv was different.

Please help me

thanks in advance

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

11 Dec 2018, 2:04:36 am11/12/2018
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

Could you provide the complete report definition when you downloaded the report and the complete SOAP request and response logs when you run the GetCampaigns.php so I could further investigate on this? You may use the reply privately to author option.

If you have not enabled logging yet, you may refer to this guide on how to do so.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team