Unique records with below columns

Chaitanya Phani

Mar 9, 2018, 3:14:21 PM3/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Trying to pull the SHOPPING PERFORMANCE REPORT with the following columns but not able to get the unique records. Please let me know what other columns do I need to include inorder to get the unique record. I choose only day in segmentation.

Columns:

'fields': ['AccountDescriptiveName','AdGroupId','AdGroupName','AggregatorId','Brand','CampaignId','CampaignName','CategoryL1','CategoryL2','CategoryL3','CategoryL4','CategoryL5','CountryCrite
riaId','CustomAttribute0','CustomAttribute1','CustomAttribute2','CustomAttribute3','CustomAttribute4','ExternalCustomerId','LanguageCriteriaId','MerchantId','OfferId','ProductTypeL1','ProductTypeL2','Produ
ctTypeL3','ProductTypeL4','ProductTypeL5','StoreId','Date','AverageCpc','Clicks','ConversionRate','Conversions','ConversionValue','Cost','CostPerAllConversion','CostPerConversion','CrossDeviceConversions',
'Ctr','Impressions'],

Thanks,

Peter Oliquino

Mar 11, 2018, 11:17:50 PM3/11/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Chaitanya,

The Shopping Performance Report is aggregated at the OfferId level and depending on the columns you selected, it should return one row for each OfferId. However, since you mentioned that you included the Date field in your SELECT query, then similar rows would usually be returned since statistics generated on different dates would be broken down and returned in other rows of the reports.

Technically, for your current query, each row returned should be considered unique for the OfferId and Date combination.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team