Bid Adustments On Top Level Domain And SubDomain

Garik Tate

Feb 20, 2018, 2:36:36 AM2/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hey guys, if you make a bid adjustment on a domain say "forbes.com", of +10%, and then make a bid adjustment on a specific page of that domain say "forbes.com/some-random-page" of +15%.

Will those two bid adjustments play with each other? In other words will my bid adjustment on
"forbes.com/some-random-page" be +15% or +25% or +26.5%?

This relates to the core functionality of how our app changes bid adjustments, but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Feb 20, 2018, 4:00:30 AM2/20/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Garik,

Your concern seems to be more on the product level of the AdWords. For proper assistance, you may reach our AdWords Community Forum as they are more equipped to assist you regarding this matter.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team