My pull for KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT not outputting data since 2 days

Yue Han Tham

Sep 22, 2016, 6:15:23 AM9/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
I have set a google script to pull data from KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT. This script is now returning no data since yesterday (21 Sept)

I am currently using AdWords script for CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT and that script is returning me data as expected.

I have run the same script for KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT for over 3 weeks without any issues and am only facing this issue now. Please advice me what I need to do to solve this.

Joyce Lava

Sep 22, 2016, 6:21:25 AM9/22/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Yue,

This forum is dedicated for AdWords API related concerns only. Please post your question to AdWords Scripts Forum.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team