I am using latest google adword api and i want to download budget performance report but it shows me error like Not compatible with the following fields:

test wtd

Feb 12, 2018, 3:01:31 PM2/12/18
to AdWords API Forum

I am using latest google adword api and i want to download budget performance report  but it shows me error
because i have included following field

Error is: Not compatible with the following fields:

ConversionCategoryName
ConversionTrackerId
ConversionTypeName
ExternalConversionSource

Actually i need above field also can you please help me..

Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)

Feb 12, 2018, 10:36:11 PM2/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

For any report types such as the Budget Performance Report, some metrics and segments are not compatible with each other, so it will generate an error when you try to combine them in one report definition. For example, for Clicks metric, it is not compatible with ConversionCategoryNameConversionTrackerIdConversionTypeName and ExternalConversionSource segments.

This said, you need to delete these segments or the metrics that causes this error. There is no other way to bypass this error other than removing the segments or metrics in your report definition.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team