What should manually be changed in AdWords Campaign settings when the cause of error: "TARGETING_SETTING_DEMOGRAPHIC_CRITERION_TYPE_GROUPS_MUST_BE_SET_TO_TARGET_ALL"

Sergey Gusak

Apr 6, 2018, 5:03:15 AM4/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,
After new API version appears, we can't traffic banners into AdWords, we're seeing this error
We don't send to AdWords any demographic data, so as I understand, issue on AdWords website, where I have few campaigns, so, please, say me, what should be changed in Campaign settings on AdWords?

TARGETING_SETTING_DEMOGRAPHIC_CRITERION_TYPE_GROUPS_MUST_BE_SET_TO_TARGET_ALL
Starting with AdWords API v201802, TargetingSetting must not explicitly set any of the Demographic CriterionTypeGroups (AGE_RANGE, GENDER, PARENT, INCOME_RANGE) to false (it's okay to not set them at all, in which case the system will set them to true automatically).

Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)

Apr 6, 2018, 11:09:03 AM4/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Sergey,

Could you please reply privately to author with your SOAP request and response as well as the client customer id, so that we can take a closer look?

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team