"All conversions" mismatch with interface?

jo...@switchedonmedia.com.au

Jul 4, 2017, 4:13:14 AM7/4/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi all,

I'm running into a strange problem; for some reason when I tally up 'all conversions' (the 'all conv.' column) in the CSV file downloaded by the API, the total count doesn't match with what I see in the interface. It does however match exactly with the 'conversions' column, which is strange since the interface clearly shows a difference. I'm pulling a keyword report segmented by conversion type.

- Is there a flag I need to set in order to allow cross-device conversions?

- If not, what could I be doing wrong that would cause 'all conversions' to only report the same number as 'conversions'?

Thanks

Peter Oliquino

Jul 4, 2017, 6:17:34 AM7/4/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi John,

To better investigate your concern, could you provide me the following information?

1. Your clientCustomerId
2. Complete report definition and generated report file from the AdWords API
3. Screenshot of the report including the conversions from the AdWords UI

This will allow me to identify the cause of the discrepancy. Please reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Peter Oliquino

Aug 10, 2017, 6:24:35 AM8/10/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi John,

I just wanted to follow up regarding your issue. Would you still require our assistance? If yes, you may send to me the privately the information I requested in my previous response.

Cheers,
Peter
AdWords API Team