I am a publisher, so i want to connect my system with google API to push and pull ads

Akshay Raut

Aug 11, 2016, 9:36:11 AM8/11/16
to AdWords API Forum
i want to connect my system with google API to push and pull ads

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Aug 11, 2016, 12:55:39 PM8/11/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Akshay,

Glad to hear that you are interested in using the AdWords API. As a first step, I suggest that you go through the "Get started" guide. You need to sign up for API access from your AdWords Manager account. While you wait for your API access application to be reviewed, you can start developing and experimenting with the API immediately, using test accounts

Depending on the type of application you want to build, you'll have to choose the type of authentication you want to use. Once you have generated your OAuth2 credentials, you can set up a client library and make requests against your account. This guide describes a few common use cases along with code samples that can be used to access the API.

If you have any questions about using the AdWords API, feel free to post them in the forum.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.