最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Roman Lulin

未読、
2020/05/08 7:01:312020/05/08
To: AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

We have python script for uploading audience. And its work fine but we need to update audience, MutateMembersOperation UserListOperation - only set, remove, add(https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdwordsUserListService.MutateMembersOperation)

question1:

PUT https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v3/management/accounts/accountId/webproperties/webPropertyId/remarketingAudiences/remarketingAudienceId

webPropertyId

string

The web property ID of the remarketing audience to update.

Where we can get webPropertyId?

question2:

so we can get "internalWebPropertyId": string, - is it the webPropertyId or it is another id?

question3:

There is window "Try this API". When we try to check api, error 403 appears:

{"error":{"errors":[{"domain":"global","reason":"insufficientPermissions","message":"User does not have sufficient permissions for this account."}],"code":403,"message":"User does not have sufficient permissions for this account."}}

Where to set these rights?

question3:

According to instructions(https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/config/mgmt/v3/authorization) Google Analytics API was enabled

in the OAuth Access Request Window I want to add ../auth/analytics but it’s not clear where to get the URL if I have python scripts( attached screen)

Best regards,

Roman

Снимок экрана 2020-05-08 в 13.54.41.png

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

未読、
2020/05/08 10:07:262020/05/08
To: roman....@gmail.com、adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like your concerns are connected with Google Analytics API. Could you confirm with me if that is correct? If so, could you reach out to the Google Analytics API Support team using this link, as they are better equipped to assist you with your Google Analytics API related concerns?

Thank you,
Bryan, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zKrMy:ref
全員に返信