Google Ads API Beta reports to MySQL

Drew Lauck

Dec 30, 2019, 10:57:10 AM12/30/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Good afternoon,

I'm currently using the python google ads library (https://github.com/googleads/google-ads-python) to pull reporting data. I've made successful calls using this script (https://github.com/googleads/google-ads-python/blob/master/examples/reporting/get_keyword_stats.py) and am pulling the data I need but I need to then send that data to an external MySQL database. Has anyone been able to successfully do this and if so, how did you retrieve the data as an object to send it. Any help would be appreciated!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Dec 30, 2019, 2:24:04 PM12/30/19
to drewl...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Drew,

Thank you for writing to us regarding your concern. If you are using our client libraries, it is not possible to retrieve the data as a JSON object. However, as an alternative you can use the cURL operation to get the output in JSON format and implement the logic on your end to export it to MySQL database. You can refer to this guide for more details on how to interact with Google Ads API using cURL. Please give this a try and let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Nikisha Patel, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UOFUKW:ref