GetGeoTargetConstant API returns with desired language?

thuong le

Jun 1, 2020, 7:10:09 AM6/1/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Is there any possible way to pass a language code to the request header/body when getting GeoTargetConstant via Google ads api?
It would be great if the return country name of return geo constant is "Deutschland" instead of "Germany" for example.

Thank you and have a nice week ahead,

Regards,
Thuong Le

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 1, 2020, 12:11:42 PM6/1/20
to thuong...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thuong,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this feature is not currently available in Google Ads API. I have submitted a feature request on your behalf so please keep an eye on our Develop Blog for information on future releases.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1ztLw1:ref