Get conversions errors with python client

Петр Ботов

Feb 9, 2018, 6:49:11 AM2/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello everyone!

I have a task to get a list of errors from the conversions download page. But I can't realize how to do it. The point is that i cant figure out how to get these details through the api client. All I need is to get a list of files and errors. Is it a report or what? I would really appreciate your help! Thank you in advance!
Image 5.png

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Feb 9, 2018, 2:48:59 PM2/9/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

As conversions were uploaded via AdWords UI, it is not possible to get a list of files and report via AdWords API. Let me know if you have further question.

Thanks,
Milind, AdWords API Team.
Message has been deleted

Петр Ботов

Feb 12, 2018, 10:36:16 PM2/12/18
to AdWords API Forum
Update, I can pass the auth part, but I can`t see any usefull information in the page code. Looks like obfuscated js that i don`t get how to parse.

вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г., 0:27:17 UTC+3 пользователь Петр Ботов написал:
Thank you for your answer!

Ok, maybe you can tell how can I get the web page content using python? I can`t pass the authentication. All I need, to ligin the page, take all the info. I tried phantom.js, requests, pycurl for this, but no luck.

Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)

Feb 13, 2018, 11:37:20 AM2/13/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Petr,

Unfortunately, the AdWords API doesn't have a service that retrieves the web page content data from the AdWords web interface.