Adwords UI shows 9 sitelinks for a campaign . but using CampaignFeedService , I am getting only 7 sitelinks. Same problem for other extensions also.

26 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Deepa Varma

lugemata,
27. jaan 2017, 02:36:3027.01.17
kuni AdWords API Forum
Hi,

          I want to get number of sitelinks , callouts , structured snippets and prices extensions in my campaigns. I am using CampaignFeedService for the same. But the api does not retrieves all the sitelinks (feeditemids) . Adwords UI shows 9 sitelinks for a campaign. But I am getting only 7 feed item ids for placeholder type 1 .  Can anyone give me suggestions ?

My code is attached as a file. Please help me

Thank you in advance

getExtensions.php

Peter Oliquino

lugemata,
27. jaan 2017, 03:14:0927.01.17
kuni AdWords API Forum
Hi Deepa,

I would recommend that you try the CampaignExtensionSettingsService.get to retrieve the extensions / feed items specific to your campaigns. Please note that this is for the extensions created using the AdWords UI.

For the feed items created via the AdWords API, you may use the FeedItemService.get. Let me know if this works.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

Deepa Varma

lugemata,
28. jaan 2017, 08:05:5128.01.17
kuni AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

       Thank you for the reply. I have tried CampaignExtensionSettingsService.get  to get my extensions. But It really didn't help me. Can you suggest something else ? I am not getting the extensions as in Adwords UI.

Thank you in Advance

Deepa Varma

Deepa Varma

lugemata,
28. jaan 2017, 08:06:0028.01.17
kuni AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

       Thank you for the reply. I have tried CampaignExtensionSettingsService.get  to get my extensions. But It really didn't help me. Can you suggest something else ? I am not getting the extensions as in Adwords UI.

Thank you in Advance

Deepa Varma

On Friday, 27 January 2017 13:44:09 UTC+5:30, Peter Oliquino wrote:

Peter Oliquino

lugemata,
29. jaan 2017, 21:29:5329.01.17
kuni AdWords API Forum
Hi Deepa,

My apologies for the delay. To better look into your issue, could you send the sample screenshot of the extensions view you are referring to in the AdWords UI? You may reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team
Vasta kõigile