Display Campaigns not showing in UI but included in Campaign Report

Oksana Sulyma

Jul 11, 2018, 9:47:11 AM7/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Adwords support!
I've faced interesting case using Campaign Performance Report
I see there Campaigns with

AdNetworkType1 = Display Network

But these campaigns don't appear in Display Campaigns section in Adwords UI.
I can provide the Report and UI screenshot in private massage.
I wonder what could be an explanation of such behavior?
Thanks in advance!

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Jul 11, 2018, 4:24:02 PM7/11/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Oksana,

Could you please share the specific campaign Ids that you're seeing in the API but not in the web interface, so I can take a look and assist you further? You can reply back via Reply privately to author option.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Oksana Sulyma

Jul 12, 2018, 10:29:42 AM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Thanks, I sent private message with details.

Oksana Sulyma

Jul 13, 2018, 7:43:17 AM7/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Copy-pasting an answer here, may be it could be helpful to other developers:

Hi Oksana,

Thank you for the screenshot. The AdNetworkType is for selecting the specific advertising network. This will return the results for all the campaigns that are supported on the DISPLAY network. Please find the attached report which illustrates this different. On the other hand, to get the Display campaigns as in the UI, you will have to filter based on the AdvertisingChannelType and AdvertisingChannelSubType

Can you give this a try and let me know if you have any other questions?

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Thanks so much Bharni, this 100% answers my question, I expected that the answer is easy like this.
Thanks again!
Oksana