Some search terms visible in UI but are not returned via API

GDZ

Mar 4, 2020, 11:45:45 AM3/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Some search terms are visible in UI but are not returned via API, for example search terms related to biohazard cleaning, crime scenes cleanups, trauma scene cleanups, etc.

I would say all other search terms can be loaded via API just fine  so this is related only to these specific categories.

Thank you!

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 4, 2020, 3:53:55 PM3/4/20
to pakh...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can you please reply privately to author your report definition, API results and a screenshot of your UI so that I can take a closer look?

Thanks,
Anthony
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UXU56u:ref

GDZ

Mar 21, 2020, 3:42:35 PM3/21/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Never mind, found and solved problem on our side. Thank you!