Ad performance report metrics

Improvado

Feb 9, 2017, 3:59:28 AM2/9/17
to AdWords API Forum, alexe...@gmail.com, yuryi...@gmail.com
Hello.

I try to download Ad Performance report and requesting, in particular, these fields:  EnhancedDisplayCreativeMarketingImageMediaId, EnhancedDisplayCreativeLogoImageMediaId, according to https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/ad-performance-report
But in response i get an error:
Type: ReportDefinitionError.INVALID_FIELD_NAME_FOR_REPORT
Trigger: None
Field Path: EnhancedDisplayCreativeMarketingImageMediaId

Without EnhancedDisplayCreativeMarketingImageMediaId or EnhancedDisplayCreativeLogoImageMediaId report works perfectly. Please, help me to understand what's wrong and why fields clearly mentioned in docs are reported as invalid.
We use api version v201605.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Oliquino

Feb 9, 2017, 4:23:11 AM2/9/17
to AdWords API Forum, alexe...@gmail.com, yuryi...@gmail.com
Hi,

The fields you mentioned are not available for the 201605 version of the Ad Performance Report.  Additionally the v201605 version has been deprecated and due to sunset soon. I would recommend that you upgrade to the latest version (v201609) of the AdWords API and retry your request.

Cheers,
Peter
AdWords API Team