Unable to create test mcc account

elusoji sodeeq

Jul 12, 2018, 5:29:34 PM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello, for countless number of times now, I have tried creating test mcc accounts but it always ends up as production account (i.e I do not see the TEST ACCOUNT )
I have tried both with new google accounts and existing accounts, I just can't seem to get past it.
Somebody help please

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Jul 12, 2018, 11:48:30 PM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Elusoji,

Could you try to login again using the test account you created then navigate to Click the Tools icon  -> Return to previous AdWords. You should be able to see the red "This is a test account!" label on your AdWords account page. Unfortunately this red label is not yet available to the new AdWords UI.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team