Ad Performance report returns ad type as 'Display ad' for video ads

pun...@socialfrontier.com

Nov 22, 2018, 8:01:20 PM11/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
We are using Ad Performance report to get Attributes information for video ads. But we are receiving ad type as 'Display Ad' instead of 'Video Ad' as shown in Google Ads dashboard. And  for some ads, we are getting an empty array as a response (Suspecting ads which have not created any impressions )

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Nov 22, 2018, 10:29:12 PM11/22/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

To further investigate this, could you provide the complete report definition you used when generating the Ad Performance Report together with your clientCustomerId? Also, could you specify which data has the ad type of "Display Ad" instead of "Video Ad"? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team