How to do different time scheduling for different adgroups in a single ad campaign?

Vasudha Gupta

Jun 19, 2017, 2:40:16 AM6/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
I am new to adwords, I have set up a search network campaign with various adgroups. Now, I want to schedule different adgroups at different times of the day so how can I go that?
Also whenever I try to alter my group settings I am redirected towards campaign settings, so can we have seperate settings for adgroups and campaings or not?
Thank You

Ivan Bautista

Jun 19, 2017, 3:49:38 AM6/19/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Vasudha,

Could you confirm if you are referring to the creation of Ad Schedule in the AdWords UI? If so, then it would be best to redirect your concern to the AdWords Community forum as our team provides support to technical questions about the AdWords API only.

Regards,
Ivan
AdWords API Team