Adwords API report Always return an error AuthorizationError.SERVICE_ACCESS_DENIED

fei li

Jul 15, 2018, 10:22:32 PM7/15/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi every one:
   I have followed the instructions described in the documentation above.https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting
  The relevant parameters have been confirmed to be no problem, my developer account is Adwords system administrator,developerToken,refreshToken,clientId,clientSecret All exist.but it still returned AuthorizationError.SERVICE_SERVICE_ACCESS_DENIED
Developer doesn't have permission to access service.
     I have spent 2 days to deal with this problem and have not found a solution.Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I will be very grateful.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Jul 16, 2018, 1:42:14 AM7/16/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Fei,

The SERVICE_ACCESS_DENIED error means that the user authorizing the API call doesn't have access to the specific service. To better investigate this, could you provide your clientCustomerId and the email address authenticating the call? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team