Product Partition Report - Trying to get all products

rafa....@rocketroi.com

Feb 13, 2017, 5:54:12 PM2/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
I'm trying to get all product from an AdGroup (from a Shopping Campaign).

I'm getting the data through the PRODUCT_PARTITION_REPORT. We have checked that in Adwords the consulted AdGroup has more than 2k products and the feed more than 20k products. Howewer, we are getting no more than 1k products in the resulted CSV file.  Besides, we are not getting the same number of products for every AdGroup.

Does the report provide all the products or it filters depending on any metric o status? We have tryed switching the zeroImpressions flag but the result doesn't change.

Thank you!

Peter Oliquino

Feb 13, 2017, 10:02:08 PM2/13/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Rafa,

The Product Partition Performance report aggregates at the product partition level and not at the product level. The product groups report of the AdWords UI maps to the Product Partition report of the AdWords API as seen here. Additionally, the returned data by the reports are those entities that have generated metrics. If these entities have not generated metrics and met certain report criteria, then they will not be included in the report.

Also, for getting information at the product level, you may, instead, try the Shopping Performance Report as it provides shopping campaigns statistics aggregated at the product (OfferId) level.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team