Edit created conversion

cvit sandeep

Apr 17, 2018, 12:18:56 PM4/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
C.65 Enable Conversion Tracking(v201802)
User should be able to create new types of conversions (specifically Website & PhoneCalls)

For these created conversions, can we able to edit
conversion name, category, value, count, conversion window, Include in “Conversions” and attribution model settings?

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Apr 17, 2018, 5:10:31 PM4/17/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

Did you mean adding conversion trackers of type AdCallMetricsConversion and WebsiteCallMetricsConversion using the API? If so, yes it is possible to add and modify these conversions trackers using the API. Please find the types of conversion trackers that are supported by the API here. You should be able to update all the attributes listed except the category. If you are facing any issues while doing this please share the SOAP request and response log and I can take a closer look. Please redact any sensitive information while sharing the logs.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team