Some of the Location criteria Id can get but no location attached to same

cv

Feb 1, 2018, 8:21:16 AM2/1/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello Team,

I have got the location criteria Id from CampaignCriteria service, but no location there respectively.
For example
Some of the criteria Ids are
200820
200807
200745
200744
200743
200651
200501

This ids have No location mapped.

Thanks,

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Feb 1, 2018, 1:57:31 PM2/1/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Could you enable logging and share us the complete request and response logs for the CampaignService operation, so I can take a look? Please use Reply privately to author option to provide the details.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Feb 2, 2018, 11:04:31 AM2/2/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Thank you for sharing the logs. You're right, we don't have the criterion Ids - location name mapping documented for those locations. The geotargeting table contains the criteria Ids of all locations that can be targeted using AdWords. Some countries/territories are not targetable in AdWords but may appear in reports/services based on the user's area of interest or physical location. These Ids could be associated with any of the countries/territories as specified here