OAuth 2.0 Playground - HTTP/1.1 302 Found

Eran Karaso

Dec 14, 2018, 3:47:17 AM12/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

we are getting a 302 error when trying to obtain access of another account. Is it because our project is not whitelisted or caused by another error in our request?

attached you can see a screenshot of our request/ response...

thanks,

error302.png

Teja Makani

Dec 14, 2018, 10:31:06 AM12/14/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello Eran,

You can go ahead with the Step 2 to Exchange authorization code for token, it should work fine to make API calls irrespective of the 302 request message on the screen. Please try to make the API calls with these credentials and let me know if you are facing any errors. Please let me know if it is preventing you to go further to exchange token.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team

Eran Karaso

Dec 17, 2018, 3:59:01 AM12/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
thanks Teja,

will go ahead with step 2 and make the API call... thanks for the quick response.

i'll get back to you if i face any errors.

Eran