Content type of the response message does not match the content type of the binding

Erick

Feb 14, 2018, 5:36:19 PM2/14/18
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello AdWords,

We just upgraded to v201710 (previously using v201702) and we are having the following error:

Please see the image attached (ProtocolException.png)

Please, find attached how the app.config looks like (app.config.png):
Also, please notice highlighted, the contract does not seem to be right.

Any solution that you recommend?

Thanks

Erick

app.config.png

Peter Oliquino

Feb 15, 2018, 12:48:23 AM2/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Erick,

I had to remove the other screenshot that you attached as it contained sensitive information such as your clientCustomerId. You may refer to our forum posting guidelines for future posts in order to avoid exposing private information related to your account(s). As for the issue, the error you encountered does not appear to be AdWords API specific, but rather a setup issue in your client library. However, in order to further look into this and possibly identify a fix, could you provide which client library you are using and any other logs that I could use to further investigate? You may reply using the Reply privately to author option for the information I requested.

Also, my apologies as I seem to not recognize the issue regarding the "contract" in your other screenshot. Could you confirm if this was included in the SOAP request and response generated when you used one of the AdWords API's services?

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team