Shopping Performance Report not showing every products

cherry...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2018, 5:29:33 PM7/12/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I am trying to use Shopping Performance Report to show some products details to work alongside with Google Merchant API.
I would be able to check the products with no impressions but there are 2 that I can't see.

Example:
On the Google Adwords with the campaign id = 1420101830 I can get 49 offerIds but when I try to get the Shopping Performance Report of the fr48 it doesn't show me anything (in total just shows 47 through the api).

I've already analysed the data I have access through the Adwords and it seems there are nothing different between this offerId and the others that retrieve information like fr83.

Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)

Jul 13, 2018, 2:40:00 AM7/13/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

To better assist you, could you provide your complete report definition and the screenshot of the AdWords UI results that you think have discrepancies? You may send it via Reply privately to author.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team