Criterian keyword

Arti

May 29, 2020, 6:25:12 AM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello!
Sorry about my english, but i will try in future this correct.
I found topfic (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/adwords-api/criterian$20keyword|sort:date/adwords-api/_dgvAl_3QqQ/JSSWIN9sBQAJ) and i have question, how to get keyword (text) from api, if i know criterion id.

Maybe, in google ADS have opportunity insert script in section script or say me please, how get from api using browser.

Thanks!

With regards, Arti

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

May 29, 2020, 3:24:25 PM5/29/20
to ivann...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Aarti,

Thanks for reaching out.With regards to your concern about getting keyword (text) from Google Ads API, you can find more information in this guide. Please refer to this code example here (available also different language).  Let me know if this is what you're looking for. If not can you please provide customer id and screenshot of the UI what exactly you are looking for so i can further assist you.Please reply privately to the author options while sharing the details.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zspec:ref

Arti

May 29, 2020, 6:58:49 PM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
For use api, i have to have approved application. I created application, but it send to moderation. Do I have the ability to execute this code using Google Script or other? Without Web Application, since wait 3-4 week is bad.y

Arti

May 29, 2020, 9:51:50 PM5/29/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Tell me please, do i have opportunity get keyword from API Google, if i know Criterion ID (KWD). And how this do?

Thanks!

пятница, 29 мая 2020 г., 22:24:25 UTC+3 пользователь adsapiforumadvisor написал:

Hi Aarti,

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 1, 2020, 2:44:55 PM6/1/20
to ivann...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Aarti,

Thanks for reaching out. As i previously mentioned you can use this code example here (available different language) filtering by the criterion ID or you can use  campaign_criterion / ad_group_criterion report to get keywords text using field campaign_criterion.keyword.textad_group_criterion.keyword.text.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nirmita Patel Google Ads Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q1zspec:ref

Arti

Jun 4, 2020, 9:53:11 AM6/4/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello!
I don't have confirmed app for to do it. If i have my Adwords Account (no manager accout), have i do opportunity use Adwords API? And there are no confirmed app.

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jun 4, 2020, 3:45:27 PM6/4/20
to ivann...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arti,

Thanks for reaching out. With regards to your concern about using out AdWordsAPi, You should have  Google Ads Manager account for API. Please refer to this guide for more information.