Renaming a Report

sz...@mymail.mines.edu

Jul 9, 2018, 3:17:11 PM7/9/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

Currently, When a report is downloaded, the report file comes with a random tag at the end. Is there any way to remove this random tag?

Thanks,

Sean

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Jul 10, 2018, 1:43:28 AM7/10/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sean,

I believe you are referring to the unique ID that was being set in your report name. You could rename your report based on what you've set in the below code snippet in your PHP client library. You could remove the uniqid() function to be able to remove those unique ID.

$reportDefinition->setReportName('Criteria performance report #' . uniqid());

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team