LinkID vs Conversions Report

Karenchiou0327TestMMC Chiou

Sep 26, 2017, 3:40:16 AM9/26/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Team

I am downloading the campaign performance report as below
<ReportDefinition>
  <selector>
    <fields>Date</fields>
    <fields>CampaignId</fields>
    <fields>CampaignName</fields>
    <fields>Conversions</fields>
    <fields>AllConversions</fields>
    <fields>AllConversionValue</fields>
    <fields>ConversionTrackerId</fields>
    <fields>ConversionTypeName</fields>
    <fields>ConversionCategoryName</fields>
    <fields>ExternalConversionSource</fields>
    <dateRange>
      <min>@rangeSDate</min>
      <max>@rangeEDate</max>
    </dateRange>
  </selector>
  <reportName>DAILY_CAMPAIGN_CONVERSIONTRACKING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportName>
  <reportType>CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>
  <dateRangeType>CUSTOM_DATE</dateRangeType>
  <downloadFormat>CSV</downloadFormat>
</ReportDefinition>

After new AdWords experience change, Can I still get  ConversionTrackerId, ConversionTypeName, ConversionCategoryName information in the report if I use link ID to integrate with the 3rd party(Appsflyer) and import tracking conversions?

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)

Sep 26, 2017, 10:55:23 AM9/26/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

The only change at this time for the new AdWords experience is that the Mapping Reports to the AdWords UI guide has been updated to show equivalent UI views in both the previous and new experience. You can see the views for the new experience by clicking on the NEW tab above the screenshots.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team