updating multiple campaigns at same time

Gayatri T

Jul 26, 2019, 6:04:13 AM7/26/19
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,
I want to update the budget of a set of campaigns daily. I use updateCampaign.php to update a single campaign now. Can we update multiple campaigns at the same time through google adwords api using (updateCampaign.php)?

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 29, 2019, 2:52:39 AM7/29/19
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for raising your concern.

Could you confirm if this is the sample code that you are referring to? If yes, the CampaignOperation is supported in BatchJobService (see this link to see all the supported services and operations and complete guide on how you will do it) and you can use this service to update multiple campaigns.

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,
Ejay
Google Ads API Team