Offline conversions error

已查看 177 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Maor

未读,
2017年11月7日 11:04:262017/11/7
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi,

We are trying to upload gclid using the 'OfflineConversionFeedbackService' and we are getting an error 'too_recent_click'.

This doc says that you need to wait 24 hours before uploading it again: https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/OfflineConversionFeedService

1. Does it this also your best practice for uploading new gclids? waiting 24 hours before uploading them?

2. If I try to upload a gclid, one hour after the conversion happend, will i get the same error or should it work?

Thank you very much
Maor

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

未读,
2017年11月7日 14:59:552017/11/7
收件人 AdWords API Forum
Hi Maor,

Unfortunately, you will have to wait for 24 hours before trying to upload any new conversion. TOO_RECENT_CLICK error is experienced when the click is too recent to be uploaded. It takes up to 3 hours for the imported conversion statistics to appear in the AdWords accounts for last-click attribution and for other search attribution models, it can take longer than three hours.

As for your second concern, it is recommended that you wait for 24 hours to upload the clicks or rather upload clicks that occurred more than 24 hours ago. If the clicks are too recent and cannot be found in the system, you may encounter this error. You may refer to our guide as an additional reference.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

Maor

未读,