Download UAC RT campaigns stat using adwords api

Олеся Васина

Feb 5, 2020, 6:44:07 AM2/5/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi!
We have a problem with downloading UAC RT campaigns stat using adwords api. I lnow that it is not supported by old API and we should use google Ads instead.
But we can not do it, because it is in beta testing and we have very important regular process.

Can you please advise us, may be you have a workaround for such cases?

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day,

Olesya

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 5, 2020, 3:53:17 PM2/5/20
to lesy...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Olesya,

Thanks for reaching out. For UACs except the engagement type you could download stats by querying reports from this list in Adwords API. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards,
Xiaoming, Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001UV01rJ:ref

Олеся Васина

Feb 6, 2020, 4:10:59 AM2/6/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi!
Thank you for answering!

I download stats by such query, but i can't download UAC engagement type campaigns.
So my question is about possibility of downloading engagements stats using Adwords API.

Have a nice day!

Thank you,
Olesya

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Feb 6, 2020, 2:12:07 PM2/6/20
to lesy...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Olesya,

The UAC engagement reporting is not supported in the Adwords API. However, you would be able to do the campaign level reporting for the UAC engagement in Google Ads API. Please let me know if you have any further concerns.