Editing User List members

Keren

Feb 19, 2018, 4:28:36 AM2/19/18
to AdWords API Forum

Hi,
We implemented user list add and edit operations in our application.
We are trying to test our code and facing unexpected behavior in AdWords UI.  We are not sure if our code works as expected.

Our test account id is 4167529180.
ADD GOOGLE ACCOUNT
SIGN OUT

We created a new user list and added 18 members (emails only) to the user list  (user list id: 545387847) using MutateMembersOperation, ADD operator.
After 24 hours the size of the user list (Gmail, Search Network) was displayed in UI as 4.
Then we deleted all emails using this operation:

        MutateMembersOperation mutateMembersOperation = new MutateMembersOperation();
        MutateMembersOperand operand = new MutateMembersOperand();
        operand.setUserListId(userListId);
        operand.setRemoveAll(true);
        mutateMembersOperation.setOperand(operand);
        mutateMembersOperation.setOperator(Operator.REMOVE);

Then we uploaded 3 new emails, we are now expecting the size to be between 0 and 3, but the size of the user list still appears as 4 after a few days.
Can you please check why it still appears as 4?

Thanks

This e-mail, as well as any attached document, may contain material which is confidential and privileged and may include trademark, copyright and other intellectual property rights that are proprietary to Kenshoo Ltd,  its subsidiaries or affiliates ("Kenshoo"). This e-mail and its attachments may be read, copied and used only by the addressee for the purpose(s) for which it was disclosed herein. If you have received it in error, please destroy the message and any attachment, and contact us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, reliance, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message without Kenshoo's express permission is strictly prohibited.

Keren

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Feb 19, 2018, 1:48:24 PM2/19/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

It takes 6 to 12 hours for the list to be populated with members and the email addresses uploaded must be associated with a Google account. You may refer to this guide for uploading the user list with email addresses. If you continue to have an issue with this, please provide us the complete SOAP request and response logs for the MUTATE and REMOVE operations, so I can take a look. Please use Reply privately to author to share the details.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team