Dynamic sitelinks Costing a fortune, for adds Google automatically post that have no resemblance to the add in question

Will Beeley

Oct 12, 2016, 9:20:05 AM10/12/16
to AdWords API Forum
Google state that There's no cost to add extensions to your campaign, but when I log into my Google adwords account under Ad extensions view automated extensions report it shows a payment cost for Dynamic sitelinks.

Can anyone prove that this cost is for the dynamic sitelinks or what this cost represents as to me it looks like its a cost for add extensions.

Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)

Oct 12, 2016, 10:42:47 AM10/12/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Will,

I'm afraid this issue is out of scope for this forum since we deal with AdWords API related issues. I would suggest that you post your query in the AdWords Community Forum as they are better equipped to help you out.

Regards,
Shwetha, AdWords API Team.