Ad_Performance_Report not showing Ad, Description line and Display Url

Abdurrahman Al Faruqi

Sep 16, 2016, 12:37:28 AM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum

Hi guys. I'm having a problem showing the Ad, Description line and Display Url. only some of them are showing and some of them are not showing, here is the examples :

Clicks, Impression and Cost are just fine. How can I solve this kind of problem?

Joyce Lava

Sep 16, 2016, 2:28:21 AM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Abdurrahman,

Could you please send to me the report definition to better look into the case?

Also, could you try calling the AdGroupAdService.get operation for the ad that is not showing the headline, description line, and display URL? After trying this, please send me the SOAP request and response. Please use reply privately to author when replying.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

Abdurrahman Al Faruqi

Sep 16, 2016, 6:39:45 AM9/16/16
to AdWords API Forum

I found the solution, this happened because the new update from google : Expanded text Ad, so you have to filter whether its expanded text ad or the old Text Ad