I cannot create a campaign under test account

zingadword

Feb 15, 2018, 4:12:00 AM2/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello

I have created a test account to play around and eventually to test it thru API.

However I cannot create  campaign in the test account, as it ask me to select an account first, but I cannot select any account as there is not any...

I am already in the account, why does it ask me to select an account? and why I cannot select an account?

Can you please advise...

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 10.06.24.png

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Feb 15, 2018, 10:34:30 AM2/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

I see that you're trying to create a campaign in a test manager account. From the campaigns page of your manager account, you can create campaigns for the accounts that you manage. If you do not have any client accounts to manage, you can create one by following the steps mentioned here. Once the client accounts are created, you can create campaigns to one of the accounts by following the steps mentioned in this guide. It is directly not possible to create campaigns for a manager account.

Bharani, AdWords API Team