v208106 upgradation from v201710 for installed app giving redirect uri missing issue

Sonu Bagpatia

Jul 17, 2018, 6:01:38 PM7/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
I have upgraded the api from v201710 to v 201806 and getting redirect uri required issue for Installed app which is working properly fine in version v201710. Can you please let me know why i am facing this issue.

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Jul 17, 2018, 10:49:07 PM7/17/18
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi Sonu,

To better investigate this, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs when you encountered the error? Also, may I know what client library you are using? Please reply via Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team