is google adwords api change history limited?

ken...@blvnp.com

Dec 5, 2017, 5:47:47 AM12/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
I have been tracking my events in the UI. It seems that when it reaches to 14 track events, its not tracking anymore. I don't know why.

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Dec 5, 2017, 11:59:29 AM12/5/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Are you trying to get the change history from the AdWords API or UI? If you're using the AdWords UI to track the history of changes made in your AdWords account, you can filter the changes based on date range, Campaigns, ad group or user. The tracking through the UI is not limited and you will be able to undo the changes within the last 30 days. You may refer to this guide for more information. If you're concern is specific to viewing the changes in the UI, I'd suggest that you post your concern on Advertiser's community forum.

If you're using the AdWords API to track the change history, you can use the CustomerSyncServiceUsing this service, you will be able to retrieve the changed entities for a customer account based on the given date range as long as it is within the last 90 days. This service returns the information about the objects changed at each level. You could perform the CustomerSyncService.get() which returns all the changed entities in a customer account. Please refer to the code sample in Java here. The samples in other languages can be found here

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team