API usage report?

Peng

Sep 19, 2016, 1:25:32 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
I'm wondering if there is any way to see how many AdWords API operations our app has made for given time period. I've done some searching here and it looks like, as of 2013, there is no such report available anywhere. Now it's 2016. Has things been changed?

Thanks,

Peng

Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)

Sep 19, 2016, 4:22:02 PM9/19/16
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Peng,

Unfortunately, there is no way to check how many operations/requests were made by an app to an AdWords account. If you are concerned about the limits in place for a Basic Access developer token, you should consider applying for Standard Access, which allows you to perform unlimited operations.

Regards,
Vishal, AdWords API Team