ImageError.INVALID_IMAGE

Bonge LaBwana

Jan 10, 2020, 4:17:50 AM1/10/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum

Hi

I am creating display ad using google adwords api

Here is script am using to create AddResponsiveDisplayAd : https://wp-iframe.videomill.co/AddResponsiveDisplayAd.php.txt

Now when I run script : php examples/AdWords/v201809/BasicOperations/AddResponsiveDisplayAd.php

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Google\AdsApi\AdWords\v201809\cm\ApiException: [ImageError.INVALID_IMAGE @ media[0].data] in C:\xampp\htdocs\googleads-php-lib\src\Google\AdsApi\Common\Util\Reflection.php:43

I am using example from google : https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/responsive-ads

What do I need to do to solve the problem ???

Thanks

Google Ads API Forum Advisor Prod

Jan 10, 2020, 2:51:06 PM1/10/20
to hotb...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bonge,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please share the complete detailed request and response logs via reply privately to author so that I can further investigate the issue? You can find information on enabling logging here.

Regards,
Mitchell
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5001USw3HS:ref

Bonge LaBwana

Jan 13, 2020, 3:15:58 AM1/13/20
to AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hi,

I solved the problem by myself,

now I am able to add display add with images, logo and text,

But I need also to upload a video to display ad,

is it possible to upload a video to display ads by using AdWords API?  if yes can you please provide me a working example?

Thanks
Bonge