Steps to Create Dynamic Re-marketing Campaign and attach to feed

Pandya Dhruv

Apr 16, 2018, 2:15:46 PM4/16/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Can you please let me know the Steps to Create Dynamic Re-marketing Campaign and attach to feed?

I already have created a feed. I need steps to create Remarketing campaign using C#.
I dont know what are the requirements for creating google adwords remarketing campaign and attach feed to it.

Regards,
Dhruv Pandya

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Apr 16, 2018, 5:33:25 PM4/16/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Dhruv,

The Dynamic Re-marketing campaign needs to be created from the AdWords UI. Please refer to this guide for more information on Re-marketing. Once the campaign is created, you may refer to this guide which illustrates in detail about how to create a feed and how to associate this feed with a campaign. Code snippets in Java can be found here. You may refer to this code sample in C#.

Can you give this a try and let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team