ManagedCustomerService - canMangeClients

Peter Lanser

Sep 4, 2015, 7:44:14 AM9/4/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

we are using the ManagedCustomerService to get a list of customers. Amongst other fields we are selecting 'canMangeClients'.

It seems that the behavior is different since a couple of days: canManageClients is not always set. It's seems to be true for customers which can manage clients and null otherwise.

Can you confirm that this is correct? It used to be false instead of null.

Regards,
Peter

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 4, 2015, 9:12:49 AM9/4/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

This is a bug related issue. Our team is currently working on a solution. I will let you know as soon as this gets resolved.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

Anthony Madrigal

Sep 4, 2015, 4:20:49 PM9/4/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Peter,

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you still face any issues.

Peter Lanser

Sep 7, 2015, 2:44:44 AM9/7/15
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Anthony,

the issue is fixed for me. Thank you for the answer.

Regards,
Peter