API developments for Trueview

David H

Jun 20, 2013, 8:25:34 AM6/20/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sorry I know this has been asked before, but I wondered if it was any closer? When will we be able to pull trueview through the API? Or is there an alternative script or automation that can get daily spends?

Thanks

David

Danial Klimkin

Jun 24, 2013, 7:57:31 AM6/24/13
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello David,

Not yet unfortunately.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Thomas Meindl

Jan 21, 2014, 7:11:31 AM1/21/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
any updates on this?
we need to fetch stats through the adwords reporting api for youtube/trueview/video ads..

Danial Klimkin

Jan 22, 2014, 6:09:40 AM1/22/14
to adwor...@googlegroups.com
Still no news unfortunately.

-Danial.

Bernardo Alves

May 7, 2015, 10:27:15 AM5/7/15
to adwor...@googlegroups.com, davidc...@gmail.com
Hi,

Since it's been a while since the last time this was asked, I'd like to know if there's any progress regarding the development of Trueview campaign reporting using Adwords API.

Many thanks,

Bernardo Alves

Justin Coon

Aug 3, 2015, 10:09:09 AM8/3/15
to AdWords API Forum, davidc...@gmail.com
Any updates on this?

Michael Mertz

Nov 24, 2015, 11:55:12 AM11/24/15
to AdWords API Forum, davidc...@gmail.com
Has anyone heard any news of whether / when Trueview campaign or YouTube campaign reporting will become available using Adwords API?  Thank You!!

Danial Klimkin

Nov 26, 2015, 11:27:02 AM11/26/15
to AdWords API Forum, davidc...@gmail.com
Hello Michael,

AdWords for Video campaigns are now available in AdWords API reporting. Please see the release notes:

-Danial, AdWords API Team.
This conversation is locked