Downloading AdWords API report with Dynamic Search Targets

rachelh...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 12:51:11 PM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
I'm trying to download an adwords API report with the Dynamic Search Targets. Using the Criteria Performance Report, with the following fields, Campaign Name, AdGroupName, Status and Parameter but cannot get anything to come back. Am I using the correct fields to get the info that I want?
Thanks
Rachel

Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)

Aug 8, 2017, 4:08:12 PM8/8/17
to AdWords API Forum
Hello,

Could you provide us privately (via Reply privately to author) your clientCustomerId and the Report definition you used for the Criteria Performance Report, so I can take a look?

Regards,
Bharani Cherukuri
AdWords API Team