Invalid_Billing_Account

Allen

Feb 15, 2018, 12:02:28 AM2/15/18
to AdWords API Forum

I've started getting INVALID_BILLING_ACCOUNT errors since 12th Feb when trying to add budgets to new Clients.

Has anything changed? No code changes at our end. No change of BillingAccountID that I am aware of.

--Allen

Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)

Feb 15, 2018, 2:01:17 AM2/15/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Allen,

There has been no recent change related to this that I'm aware of. To further investigate this, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs when you encountered the issue? Also, could you check if the billing account Id is still existing by running the getBillingAccounts() method? You may check to this guide for reference. Please reply using Reply privately to author.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team