This app isn't verified

Aroxo Senraj

Jan 24, 2018, 4:32:13 AM1/24/18
to AdWords API Forum

This app isn't verified

This app hasn't been verified by Google yet. Only proceed if you know and trust the developer.

I have faced this issue and i have search read this link https://developers.google.com/apps-script/guides/client-verification.

After i have read & fill OAuth Developer Verification Form - Done & Get this message

Now more than 7 days not yet verified my app. If you know then let me know.

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Jan 24, 2018, 1:19:44 PM1/24/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi,

On this forum we address questions that are related to the AdWords API. Looks like your issue is about the Apps Script. Please use any of their recommended support channels to post your question.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

Bhavesh Vaghela

Apr 6, 2018, 5:14:45 AM4/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hello sir, did you get the solution, I have same problem, I need to understand if you got the solution, thanks in advance for help!!

Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)

Apr 6, 2018, 3:01:05 PM4/6/18
to AdWords API Forum
Hi Bhavesh,

The link : https://developers.google.com/apps-script/support has additional resources that you can refer to for issues related to App Scripts. You could check that too.